i, yeah i’m coming home again to you,
’cause you’re my only friend,
i’ll lean into the spirits’ hands,
believe in trinity again,
like it’ll never end.
you were runnin’ fast all of your life,
i know that feelin’,
i know it ain’t easy.
(no matter if u try)
livin’ for just one day,
or savin’ up the holy grace,
i never be ashamed to call his name,
trinity’s a friend.
- paroles joe cocker – bird on the wire
- paroles joe cocker – hymn 4 my soul
- paroles david bowie – sweet jane
- paroles mexicofallz – the vagtastic voyage
- paroles john lee hooker – boogie chillin